3M CERAMIC COATING: THE SCIENCE OF SHINE
3M™ Ceramic Coating is a proprietary paint coating treatment for vehicles which is professionally applied to provide enhanced depth and luster to an automotive finish as well as a slick surface for easy maintenance. Maximum water beading effect provides a just polished look that is durable in a variety of conditions for up to five years with proper care & maintenance.
3M™ Ceramic Coating helps provide maximum water beading effect that is durable in a variety of conditions for up to five years with proper care & maintenance.
- 3M™ Ceramic Coating is a proprietary ceramic coating which provides a protective layer that chemically bonds to automotive paint finshes
- Excellent water beading effect providing a just polished look that is durable in a variety of environmental conditions
- Slick surface finish makes for easy cleaning of dirt, bugs & bird droppings
- Hydrophobic water beading effect carries away surface dust and dirt as water quickly sheds from the vehicle
- 3M™ Ceramic Coating is durable in a variety of environmental conditions and won’t break down like other types of traditional waxes
Let Science Protect Your Ride for Years to Come
You know, we didn’t pay super close attention in science class, but the truth is that your ride can use all the science it can handle. Good thing we don’t have to understand science to make the most of it; otherwise, we’d float away. Thanks, gravity.
Here’s another scientific marvel to be grateful for: 3M ceramic coating. Hey, protecting your paint job is a full-time gig. Day or night, you need protective treatment that never sleeps or slacks off on the job.
The labcoats at 3M came up with a ceramic coating that gets the job done without being too thick or distracting. Think about it: you can baby your ride pretty well, but there are still some natural enemies here. Garaging your ride is smart, but what about going down to the store, the movies, or other spots?
It becomes car vs. sun, and trust us, that 9,941℉ fireball is relentless.
Even 3M ceramic coating is the hero of the story. Here’s what you need to know.
Starting at $599...
- Application of one full layer of 3M™ Ceramic Coating
- Lasts up to 3 years*
- Creates a layer of protection that increases water beading, adds a slick, smooth surface that aids in keeping the vehicle cleaner and allows for easier cleaning of dirt, bug spots, tree sap and bird droppings
Starting at $999...
- Application of two full layers of 3M™ Ceramic Coating
- Lasts up to 5 years*
- Creates a double layer of protection that increases water beading, adds a slick, smooth surface that aids in keeping the vehicle cleaner and allows for easier cleaning of dirt, bug spots, tree sap and bird droppings
- Resistant to harsh chemicals like road salt and cleaners with both high and low pH levels
What Is a Ceramic Coating?
If you’re going to check out ceramic vehicle coating in New York, it makes sense to learn what it really entails. It’s a protective system for the vehicle that is great for not just the paint on the vehicle, but the plastic trim, wheels, and glass. It’s also referred to as glass coating due to silicon dioxide being the primary material.
How Is the Coating Applied?
The coating must be applied by a professional; there is no way to successfully DIY the 3M ceramic coating. It’s handled by a certified applicator one panel at a time, but only after the vehicle has been fully prepped to make sure that the coating bonds with the paintwork properly.
How Long Does 3M Ceramic Coating Last?
In order to make 3M ceramic coating last, you have to take care of it. It’s essential to avoid wiping the car when it’s fully dry or going through automatic car washes with rollers that will pummel your ride to a pulp.
Is Ceramic Coating Better Than Wax?
Getting a ceramic vehicle coating in New York is superior to a wax job due to its chemical composition. The 3M ceramic coating merges with the paint to create a combined material that repels dirt, brake dust, and road tar. Wax rests on top of the paint but does not truly form a bond, making it less protective than the protective ceramic layer.
Ceramic Vehicle Coating in New York: Better Than the Dealership Stuff
When you pick up a new ride, it goes without saying the dealership is going to sell you a bunch of bells and whistles. You might hear them talk about a coating they can apply, but their sealants just aren’t the same as the 3M ceramic coating at all.
Indeed, ceramic vehicle coating in New York provides a higher quality product at a better price when you add in the fact that technicians train just to apply the ceramic protection properly.
If you’re looking for other protective applications, check out our paint protection film service, which uses a film instead of a coating.
Keeping Your Ride Clean and Sharp
One of the biggest things to remember is to make sure that you aren’t letting the car air dry after the ceramic coating is applied. Make sure that you are using good microfiber cloths and avoiding those automatic car washes. Keeping it free of dirt and debris will go a long way to maintaining the finish and protecting the coating.
Yes, that means you have to do a little more elbow grease than what the dealerships tell you, but we’d rather be honest with you even before we take on your project.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Don’t let dealerships turn your ride into a guinea pig for their techs to get more training. Contact us and let us give you a quote for high-quality ceramic protection that will give your ride the shine and coverage it deserves.
When you see how this protective coating brings the shine and high gloss finish to your ride, you’ll be glad you took the time to take your ride to the next level.